2nd Annual Jeep™ The Mac
April 21st - 23rd, 2017
Show your Jeep™ pride!
NOTE - Your registration fee INCLUDES for Drummond Island Ferry fee!
Starts at the Mackinac Bridge with events on the St. Ignace side, along with an organized ride to Drummond.
Jeep™ must be licensed and street legal.
Tire size cannot exceed 40".
More details to come as the event gets closer. Keep checking back.
Friday - April 21, 2017
- 12:00 - 2:00 p.m.: Staging in Mackinaw City
- 2:30 p.m.: Mandatory driver's meeting/Blessing of the Jeeps
- 3:00 p.m.: Mackinac Bridge crossing, ending in St. Ignace
- 4:00 - 7:00 p.m.: Meet-n-greet with wine & beer tasting, Little Bear Arena
Saturday - April 22, 2017
- 8:00 a.m.: Ride begins
- 5:00-7:00 p.m.: Return to Little Bear East for Happy Hour
- 7:00 p.m.: Awards Ceremony (must be present to win)
The $35 entry fee per person ($10 for children 10 years or younger) includes:
- Mackinac Bridge fare
- Kewadin Casino voucher
- Shuttle service through St. Ignace from Friday afternoon through Saturday
- Commemorative dash plaque
- Drummond Island ferry fare (trailer will be an additional cost)
- Meet-n-greet with free appetizers and wine & beer tasting (each participant gets 2 free drink tickets)
- Live Music
- Awards & Giveaways