Hotel and Associate Members,
Mackinaw City has been named Michigan’s #1 Favorite Vacation Destination in the Oakland Press. Below you will find information from Diane Barnett at the Oakland Press on Michigan’s Vacation Guide 2011. In this guide there will be a Mackinaw City Page or Pages. As Member of the Visitors Bureau you are being given the opportunity to place an AD on one of these pages. Time is of the essence so please do not delay in contacting Diane to be part of this publication. Deadline for reserving a space is Wednesday May 4, 2011.
Have a Great Start to the 2011 Season!
A Mackinaw City page(s) will run in our Sunday, May 15th MICHIGAN VACATION GUIDE.
We do a similar page for Traverse City. See attached to give you an idea of what I am working on for Mackinaw City.
If you wish to take part on this page(s) some sizes and costs are:
- 3.22” across by 1” deep = $90 ($54 each if agree to run in Fall Vacation Guide on Mackinaw City page)
- 3.22” x 2” = $180 ($108 each if agree to run Fall)
- 3.22” x 3” = $270 ($162 if you agree to run Fall)
- 4.89” x 2” = $270 ($162 each for Spring/Fall run)
- 4.89” x 3” = $405 ($243 each for Spring/Fall run)
- 4.89” x 4” = $540 ($324 each for Spring/Fall run)
and many more sizes are available.
The costs include full color plus 10,000 impressions of a Mackinaw City ad on the Oakland Press website that will link to the page in the Michigan Vacation Guide.
The deadline to reserve space is Wed., May 4th – 5pm.
We can create your ad and email a proof or you have until Mon. May 9th – 5pm to submit something on your own
Can we reserve some space for you?
Oakland Press Special Projects
48 W. Huron, Pontiac, MI 48342