More than 100 cars are expected to gather on Saturday, July 21 for the 5th Annual Mackinaw City Mustang Stampede to be held at Conkling Heritage Park, along the shores of Lake Huron, in downtown Mackinaw City. Celebrating Ford Motor Company’s iconic Mustang, which first rolled off the assembly line in 1964 to become one of the most noted muscle cars on the road today.
Check in and registration will take place on Friday, July 20 between 2-7pm or 8-9:30am on Saturday, July 21 at 409 S. Huron Avenue, next to Conkling Heritage Park and Best Western Dockside. All cars must be checked in and on display by 9:45am on Saturday.
- 10am-4pm: Cars on display along the Lake Huron shoreline at the Straits State Harbor Parking Lot.
- 4:15pm: Parade Line-Up Begins
- 4:30pm: Mustang Parade across the Mackinac Bridge
- 5:30-7pm: Dinner in Conkling Heritage Park (Additional tickets are available for $10 each).
- 7pm: Awards Ceremony
- 5-9pm: Live Music & Beer Tent at Conkling Heritage Park Band Shell
The registration fee is $50 per car if postmarked by June 30, 2018 and $60 after (based on availability). Registration includes: parking space for the car, a commemorative t-shirt, an event keepsake, token for the Mackinac Bridge parade (your token is for your return trip back to Mackinaw City for dinner). Also included is ONE dinner ticket. Additional tickets can be purchased for $10 each. Extra t-shirts can be purchased at the show as well. No refunds will be given. To register: https://www.mackinawcity.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/2018-Mustang-registration-pdf.pdf.
For lodging reservations for the Mustang Stampede weekend, or throughout the summer season, visit MackinawCity.com/stay/.